Saturday, April 24, 2010

Flashback on my wedding day...

The ceremony taken place in my hometown in Sungai Petani. It's a duo-wedding which celebrated me and my eldest sister kak nini. Just a small reception but happening..;p We're proud to have all our relatives,neighbours and not forgotten our close friends who came all the way from far or near to be with us. Thank you so much everyone for your time and you guys are appreciated!

Let's have a look at some of the picture:

Welcoming guest to our wedding. Me and Kak Nini standing in front of the stand arch..:)


Some of my posing pictures..

Me with Kak Nini posing while waiting our groom to arrive..

Me, my second sis Kak Jang and Kak Nini..

And lastly me and my hubby during the big day..;p
Ok, I think that's all for now...bye!


2 comments:

t'ni said...

Hi nyta..thx sebab drop-by..sama-samalah kita mrajinkan diri utk update blog ni yek..hihi:p

Wanie said...

hurmmm seronok sgt tgk wedding nita nih..cuma rasa sedih sebab tak sempat nak bergambar kenangan...Tapi wani tetap happy sebab dapat jumpa nita yg dah bertahun tak jumpa...

Hope kebahagiaan nih kekal sampai ke akhir hayat..Amin